Send in your
Drawings etc to us. For
details go to home page
of this Section.
What a gift!!!
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." -Unknown
Someone up there makes all the relationships on this earth directly, but there is one such relationship, which is made by man, although, it is destined to be there but still it is due to the personal wish. And that is the bond of FRIENDSHIP.
A true companionship sails your boat through thick and thin and works as a shock absorber of your life. The friends are your identity and help you to understand yourself. Everyone is not blessed with this but I am lucky enough to have friends who are true and fulfill all the conditions to be known as a true friend. A friend elder to me has shaped my life. Another, younger to me has put energy in that and friend of my age has saved my life. My life was moving with its own pace suddenly something terrible happened. I know that it happened for good yet it was a big blow. I reinitiated my life but something was lacking there. Then I was bestowed by a friend who came to my life like an angel and swept away my distress. I met him in the strange and unknown world. Yet from the very beginning there was something that lit the candle of friendship. Although he himself was passing through some weird conditions yet he made me laugh and told me to take the things as they come.
His presence has changed my thinking towards life. I have realized that life is too beautiful. It doesn’t revolve around one or two lives but much larger than that. It is as vast as sky and as deep as ocean.
I bow my head in front of almighty for giving me such wonderful friends whenever I needed them. He came to rescue our lives by sending friends. So, friends are forever.
· In a true sense a friend is the one who is with you and understands you when you are unable to understand yourself, when something matters to you matters to him as well.
· A friend does not force his ideas on you but lets you understand what he wants to say.
· A friend gives space to breathe yet so close.
· Friends love unconditionally. There can be little temporary ups and down in relationship but then again back to normal.
· A true friend tries to make you the best by letting you know about your negatives.
So never deceive your friend. Nurture the seed of friendship and let it get converted into a tree with huge canopy.