Online Children's Magazine from India
TOPIC: Nine Planets
Namrata.Sugathan asked: How do we remember the nine planets?
- Jacky:- [ 10/27/2006 ] My (Mercury) very(venus) educated (earth) mother(mars) just (jupiter) sent(saturn) me nine (neptune) pizza(pluto)
- Vidya:- [ 11/12/2006 ] We can remember the nine planets from this- " My Very Educated Mother Just Showed Us Nine Planets."
- suraj:- [ 11/12/2006 ] My Very Educated Mother Just Shown Us Nine Planets. Order of the planets.
- snehal dhawale:- [ 11/21/2006 ] I have an easy way to remember the nine planets serially!! Its given below!!! My-mercury Very - venus Eager - earth Mother - mars Just -jupiter Shown -saturn Us - uranus Nine -neptune Planets- pluto!!!! Is'nt it simple Namrata!!? Try it and you will get it!!!!
- Sagar Honnungar:- [ 11/26/2006 ] My Very Excellent Mom Just Served Us Nine Pickles. This is the way!!!!!the first letter is the name of each planet!!!!
- fiona:- [ 1/6/2007 ] my viper eats many jely samwichs using no plate
- dhanya:- [ 1/11/2007 ] by the sentence' my very efficient mother just showed us nine planets'
- samyukthaaa:- [ 1/18/2007 ] mvemjsunp_____Mom Very Eagerly Made Jam Sandwiches Upma Nine Pizzas
- gopika:- [ 3/25/2007 ] "My Very Elegant Mother Just Showed Us Nine Planets" the starting letter of each word represents the starting letter of the planets,in order
- Kevval Amish Mehta std iv S.V.D.D:- [ 4/13/2007 ] MVEMaJ on Sat UNP. This is the shortform. Starting M is silent and means Mercury. Ve is Venus. Ma is Mars. J is Jupiter. On is only a word. Sat means on Saturday which is shortform of saturn .UNP Is a channel I made which is short form of Uranus,Neptune & Pluto.
Your answer will be published only after clearance from our Editorial Team.
Get Help or Give Help.
- Do you have a Science Question?
- Post it here and get the answer.
- Some questions posted by others are not yet answered.
- View those questions and answer them.
Do you have a Science Question?...
How about posting it and Get the Answer?
Only Sscience-related questions should be asked.
The question will be posted only after clearance from our Editorial Team.
The question will be answered by other viewers.
Dimdima is the Sanskrit word for ‘drumbeat’. In olden days, victory in battle was heralded by the beat of drums or any important news to be conveyed to the people used to be accompanied with drumbeats.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
K. M Munshi Marg,
Chowpatty, Mumbai - 400 007
email : email@example.com
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
505, Sane Guruji Marg,
Tardeo, Mumbai - 400 034
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimdima.com, the Children's Website of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan launched in 2000 and came out with a Printed version of Dimdima Magazine in 2004. At present the Printed Version have more than 35,000 subscribers from India and Abroad.